Tuesday, August 24, 2010

stepper driver soldered up

Just finished up soldering up one of the pololu carrier boards I had made up.
Here's the board with all the components

And here it is all soldered up

And here's a picture of the board layout

It's late so I'll have to test it tomorrow.  I have to solder up some headers on my arduino mega protoboard shield.  I had the pololu drivers on the protoboard shield, but I want to remake the shield so it'll be pin compatible with the makerbot gen4 electronics.  I rewired my shield, but it is a big mess of jumper wires, and I figured it'd be cleaner to make a carrier for the pololu board and remake the shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment